Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Letter from a Parent

Hi Susan,

Thank you so much for the parent evening last night. Hearing a bit about the conference you and Elisa attended was fascinating. I loved hearing a little about Steiner's views and how they influence your work with the children. The anecdotes you told about a day in the Kindergarten were so sweet. Your explanation of how you usually take the pulse of the class and the place that modeling has in the classroom were equally interesting to me. I also loved hearing Elisa talk about the afternoons. I know they have been a special time for (our daughter) Elsa this year. Finally, I really appreciate the way that you invite the parent's voices during those evenings. The whole evening was interesting, informative, and totally enjoyable. Thank you so much for your time and thought.

Take good care,

Laurie

No comments: